Re: Porting AbiWord and having troubles

"j.m.maurer" <j m maurer student utwente nl> writes:
I'm trying to port AbiWord to GTK2 (I'm not exactly a GTK hardcode
coder) and I'm getting the following warnings :

(AbiWord_d:1082): Gtk-WARNING **:
gtkwidget.c:2652:gtk_widget_add_accelerator(): widget `GtkMenuItem' has
no activatable signal "activate_item" without arguments

According to the warning, something is calling
gtk_widget_add_accelerator() on a GtkMenuItem with signal
activate_item and no args to the signal, and GtkMenuItem either lacks
that signal or the signal takes args or the signal isn't
G_SIGNAL_ACTION.

Looking at GtkMenuItemClass, the signal exists and has no args.
Looking at gtk_menu_item_class_init(), though, it is not
G_SIGNAL_ACTION.

Probably the code should use "activate" not "activate_item"

Havoc