Re: Please help me!

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 06:46, Sreenidhi.B.G wrote:
one way could be,
U locate that gtk.h file (command locate filename ) and while compiling
include that path (-I/home/usr/.../) where that file is located, and I
think it will proceed, if U face problems linking, locate libgtk.so and
libgdk.so and give that path with -L option,
but I dont think all this is needed, it is quite straight forward and it
should simply work .

It worked.. Actually the mistake I made was using this -> ' instead of
this `..  in gcc `gtk-config --libs --cflags`

thanx

yufufi