Re: GTK+ Portability

Yeah, in my first post I mentioned stumpling across some
inactive projects to port it... This was one of the
ones I meant.

-Brad

Dan Winship wrote:

I was wondering
if anyone knew of an *active* port of GTK+ to Carbon
and/or Cocoa for OS X.

There is no active port AFAIK. Maybe a couple people have expressed
interest, but no one has displayed commitment/ability. ;-) At least,
if they have they haven't contacted the list about including it in the
GTK package.

There is a project, gtk-quartz.sf.net. People got as far as getting
glib/gtk+ 1.3.x building under X11R6 on Darwin/OS X before everyone got
busy and it stalled.

-- Dan