Re: GTK+ Portability
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Brad House <brad mainstreetsoftworks com>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Portability
- Date: 27 Jan 2002 11:00:37 -0500
I was wondering
if anyone knew of an *active* port of GTK+ to Carbon
and/or Cocoa for OS X.
There is no active port AFAIK. Maybe a couple people have expressed
interest, but no one has displayed commitment/ability. ;-) At least,
if they have they haven't contacted the list about including it in the
There is a project, gtk-quartz.sf.net. People got as far as getting
glib/gtk+ 1.3.x building under X11R6 on Darwin/OS X before everyone got
busy and it stalled.
] [Thread Prev