segmentation fault in gtk_widget_get_composite_name

hiho, I am new in C Programming and this is my first mail in this list, so first of all: Hi 2 everybody

My problem is a segmentation fault. The segfault doesn't occur within my own code, but after my signal handler was called successfully. I get the fault in the above mentioned function call, at least ddd says so. Any hints how such problem originate? I could send my code to those who want to take a look at it.

thx, TIM