Re: segmentation fault in gtk_widget_get_composite_name

Hi Tim,
can you send me the code, (it would be better if it is a standalone, small example ).

Tim Hilden wrote:

hiho, I am new in C Programming and this is my first mail in this list,
so first of all: Hi 2 everybody

My problem is a segmentation fault. The segfault doesn't occur within my
own code, but after my signal handler was called successfully. I get the
fault in the above mentioned function call, at least ddd says so. Any
hints how such problem originate? I could send my code to those who want
to take a look at it.

thx, TIM

Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.