RE: setting a default font in the RC file

Title: RE: setting a default font in the RC file

Hello,

1-
call the methode gtk_rc_parse_file (PATH);

PATH being the path of the gtkrc file you want to parse. You can call it .gtkrc or .gtkrc-2.0 as you want.

2-  If you want to use 'font = "Sans Italic 12"', you have to fill the file pangox.aliases (usually this file is placed in /usr/local/etc/pango/)

Here, you want to use Sans italic so in the pangox.aliases, you have to put the line

sans italic normal normal normal "The nom of the font you want to use"
For example : sans italic normal normal normal "Arial"

3- I've never done it but I think you have to use PangoContext object

Isabelle