Re: Changing the Drawing Area Coordinate Origin

Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net> writes:
Currently my drawing area's origin (x=0, y=0) is at the top left
corner of the "canvas".  Since I am used to the Cartesian plane, this
is not ideal.  I would like it to be the lower left corner.  Is there
any way to do this?  Right now I am doing it by subtracing my y value
from the vertical size, but I would rather not do it that way if it is
possible.  Is the origin changeable?

No. You could write trivial wrappers around gdk_draw_* that inverted
the coordinates, if you wanted.

Havoc