Re: GDK: fast image scaling - how?

Hi,

there's a bunch of gtk+ packages that
go together:
[snip]
And I believe theese functions are available
in 1.2 also (I'm currently useing 1.3.5 dev
release for some projects).

No, GdkPixbuf isn't included in the gtk 1.2
release! (But it is in the gtk 2 release).
Anyway I've downloaded GdkPixbuf seperately
and it seems to work fine. (Once there was also
a C++ wrapper for it called gdkpixbufmm but it
obviously isn't available any longer *sigh* -
maybe it's part of gtkmm2 now...).
Anyway, thanks for helping me,
Michael.