Re: signals for hpaned resize ??
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Olivier Sessink <olivier lx student wau nl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: signals for hpaned resize ??
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:32:00 -0400 (EDT)
Olivier Sessink <olivier lx student wau nl> writes:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:58:00 -0400 (EDT) "Owen Taylor"
<otaylor redhat com> wrote:
What you want to connect to (GTK+-2.0 or newer) is:
these are not in the API documentation, what is the callback prototype for
The "notify" signal will be in the documentation for GObject.
You can connect to "notify" for any object property.
('position' here is called the detail of the signal)
] [Thread Prev