Re: what should I do if i want to programme with c++ in GTK+?

Please see  That is a C++ binding for gtk+
that is quite nice, really.  Docs are kind of sparse, but good enough to
figure out.  There are good example programs too.  Since GTK+ is by
nature very object-oriented, the C++ bindings are quite proper and
typical of a C++ class library.  The signalling system used to handle
events is especially powerful, more so than QT's system, IMO.