Re: what should I do if i want to programme with c++ in GTK+?

On Thursday 15 August 2002 03:27, xufeng lee wrote:
I'm a beginer  ,I want to use  c++ in Gtk+,but I cann't find much
information ,it is all about c. My os is red hat linux 7.2,what shoud i do?
I am very appreciated if you can give me the detail
It's been a long time since I looked at c++, but as I recall it's a superset
of c. Have you tried compiling the example programs with g++? I would think
that since gtk+ leans heavily on object oriented principles, that
incorporating it into a c++ program should be reasonably simple. Or hey, I
might be completely off track. It would be nice to know what happens though.