Re: focus change by key press

"Matthew Walker" <mwalker kydance net> writes:

Okay. I was confused. This is why I said not to quote me. ;)

Allin Cottrell said:
On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Matthew Walker wrote:

Don't quote me on this, but I think your key_press signal handler needs
to return FALSE, to indicate that no more processing needs to be done
for the key that was pressed...

Um, TRUE will have that effect.  FALSE says "keep going".

The mnemonic for this is that the return value tells whether you
handled the event or not.

Regards,
                                        Owen