Re: Getting started...

Thomas Cameron wrote:
The Navigation button, and status area will both be the same hight. The button will be to the left of the status area. I suppose my question would be which container to use? What kind of frame, box, etc. can I use, and tell it to only be so tall?

Put the button and the status area into an hbox, the first with expand/fill = FALSE and the second with TRUE.

Then put the main display and that hbox into a vbox, with expand/fill = TRUE for the main display and FALSE for the hbox.