Re: GHashTable Question

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

jseymour LinxNet com (Jim Seymour) writes:
Anyway, I'm wondering if I can get a *definitive* answer on this.

I thought I'd given the answer.

Apologies.  I interpreted "I think it was right" to mean you were
perhaps unsure.

                                g_hash_table_insert() does not change
the key pointer which is already in the table if the key passed in is
equal to the existing key according to your equality
function. i.e. the passed-in pointer is
ignored.
[snip]

Now *that's* definitive :).  Thanks much!

Regards,
Jim
--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour LinxNet com         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html