help me in code

Title: help me in code

Hi All,

   i am designing a frontend using gtk+ and have some problems using it. I need to return the value to the command prompt from the front end and execute it in the prompt without the knowledge of the user.(something similar to nessus scanner). Somebody help me out with the code for it or the source code of the nessus scanner where they have implemented this using gtk+. i coudnt find the source code for it any where in the web

thanx
regards
sowmya