treeview-native drag_dest support?

I've found gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest() is used in gtk+/tests directory.
( http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-gtktreeview-drag-and-drop.html#GTKTREEDRAGDESTIFACE )

        /*
         gtk_drag_dest_set( view, GTK_DEST_DEFAULT_ALL,
                        dnd, G_N_ELEMENTS(dnd), GDK_ACTION_COPY );
        */
        gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest( GTK_TREE_VIEW(view),
                        dnd, G_N_ELEMENTS(dnd), GDK_ACTION_COPY );
        g_signal_connect( G_OBJECT(view), "drag_data_received",
                        G_CALLBACK(playlist_drop_cb), store );

about two functions are all that I've made to dnd.

nautilus not incognize this treeview as drag dest.
thou gtk_drag_dest_set() which is commented out had work.

what I exactly want to do is set drag dest for inside-treeview and outside-treeview(even app)  drag-n-drop.

anybody have guide to dnd of treeview-native?