Re: calendar and label question

 Check out the example calendar that comes with gtk+2.0

Harring
--- "Stephen M. Przepiora" <gearhead twcny rr com> wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if there is some sort of calendar widget with a
fuller view on the month kind of like gnome calendar's month view.

I am also wondering on how to set the border on a label to a solid black
so that is appears to be an outlined box?

Steve