Re: show the content of a dialog window

I am a newbie in GTK. Perhaps my question is stupid.

When this window appears, it is blank. They are no
label, no button, and the text entry is not usable.
What's happened ? Who could help me ?

I will be vrey gratefull if someone could help me.

Sandrine,

you should study the examples that come with GTK,
this is the easiest, fastest, way to get started with GTK :-)

Start with the simplest examples... helloworld.c etc...
(common sense, really...)

You might wish also to print and read the tutorial,
available from www.gtk.org, it's very usefull, in my opinion.
(To get started, you only need to read the first few pages,
again common sense applies...)

Carlos