Re: Keyboard Focus notification

Andreas Eckleder <A Eckleder gmx de> writes:

Is there a signal I can connect to telling me when a widget is
getting the input focus (like the user clicked on it/uses the tab
key a lot -> it's got that smallish black border around it). I'd
like to receive a simple signal along the lines of "focus has
changed, new focus state is" or a simple focus-in, focus-out signal.
I've tried connecting to the focus_in event but my signal handler
wouldn't get called at all as far as I remember.

Try again. "focus_in_event", "focus_out_event" are reliable
ways of getting notification of geting and losing focus.

Regards,
                                        Owen