Re: Keyboard Focus notification
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Andreas Eckleder <A Eckleder gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Keyboard Focus notification
- Date: 28 Oct 2001 20:35:25 -0500
Andreas Eckleder <A Eckleder gmx de> writes:
Is there a signal I can connect to telling me when a widget is
getting the input focus (like the user clicked on it/uses the tab
key a lot -> it's got that smallish black border around it). I'd
like to receive a simple signal along the lines of "focus has
changed, new focus state is" or a simple focus-in, focus-out signal.
I've tried connecting to the focus_in event but my signal handler
wouldn't get called at all as far as I remember.
Try again. "focus_in_event", "focus_out_event" are reliable
ways of getting notification of geting and losing focus.
] [Thread Prev