Looking 4 a Matrix Widget with Multi-Selection

Hello,

I need a Matrix Widget with the following features :
 - being able to select multiple-cells (not necesserily contiguous - meaning
that they can be spread and not in one block)
 - displaying Titles menu for each column
 - displaying at least numbers (or char*) in each cells.

I've tryed the :
 - GtkCList - the problem is that we select rows and not cells. (but the
extended selection is perfect)
 - GtkSheet (GtkExtra) - the problem is that we can only select contiguous
cells.

(my need is : select a few cells in a column (eg: in column 0, selecting
cells of row 2, 7 and 12), right click and popup a menu. Applying an
algorithme to the selected cells only)

Do you know a widget which can do the job or if it would be easy to modify
one of those 2 to behave like I would like.

Thank you for any help you can provide me :-)

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon

Cap Gemini -- Ernst & Young