Re: different gtk resources for different windows (2)

"Riswick, J.G.A. van" <J G A v Riswick tue nl> writes:

I'm trying to set different gtk resources for
different applications.

There isn't really any way to do that, I don't think.

So, if you have a GtkEntry named "myentry", inside
of a of a window named "mywindow", then the widget
path is:  "mwindow.GtkHBox.myentry"

I'm not shure what is meant here with the 'mywindow'.
Is this the application name? What I tried was to define
two styles, a "default" and a "blackandwhite" and then
do this:

"mywindow" is the name of the window widget, just as "myentry" is the
name of the entry widget. i.e. the app would contain in its source
code:
 gtk_widget_set_name (window, "mywindow");

Havoc