different gtk resources for different windows (2)

HI!

I'm trying to set different gtk resources for
different applications.
I just discovered some documentation on gtk
resources in the api here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-resource-files.html

here it says that

So, if you have a GtkEntry named "myentry", inside
of a of a window named "mywindow", then the widget
path is:  "mwindow.GtkHBox.myentry"

I'm not shure what is meant here with the 'mywindow'.
Is this the application name? What I tried was to define
two styles, a "default" and a "blackandwhite" and then
do this:

widget "*" style "default"
widget "The GIMP*" style "blackandwhite"

here, "The GIMP" is the window name as indicated by
fvwm2. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. The
"blackandwhite" style does work when I apply it to
widget "*", so the style  definition is correct.
Any suggestions?

best regards

jos