gtkrc using 2 engines

HI!

In the gtkrc file one can define something like

style "defaultenginestyle"
{
  fg[NORMAL]  ="#ffffffffffff"
  bg[NORMAL]  ="#9900991b99fe"
  engine "defaultengine"

widget "*" style "defaultenginestyle"

then all widgets are drawn with the 'defaultengine'
engine. Now I was wondering if it is possible to add
a second section like this, with  'anotherengine',
and a statement like:

widget "another-widget-name" style "anotherenginestyle"

so that widgets with this name get drawn by the other
engine. Is this possible? (Maybe this is pusing the
limits a bit. What I'd like to do, is for normal
applications to use thin lines (1 pixel) and some
special applications to use 2 pixel lines in drawing buttons
etc.)  I tried it, but it didn't work.
But then, I also tried to define a different widget style
using *the same* engine, and different colors, but that
also didn't work, so I'm doing something wrong. Maybe
someone has a good idea..

best regards

jos