Mixing toolkits under a single frame

So, I'm in the middle of converting an app from Xaw to Gtk and it
would be convenient if I could somehow convert or still display a
widget created with XtCreateManagedWidget() under a window created
with gtk_window_new() or some other appropriate function. Is there
someway to perhaps combine a gtk Window and a shell created with an
XtAppInitialize() call, or shove gtk widgets under the shell created?

I hope the question is at least moderately clear.

--
Josh Howard <jrh vicor-nb com>