Re: How to get "gtkmozembed.h" ??

Erik Swenson wrote:

You're going to need all the mozilla include files if you're going to compile apps with gtkmozembed.

Not necessarily.  If you are happy to just use the features exposed via
the GTK+ embedding interface, then gtkmozembed.h is all you need.  I
know this, because this is all I include and it works for me.
However, if you need to delve deeper, and access the XPCOM stuff,
then yes you will need all the mozilla include files.

Cheers,

    Bernie