Re: How to get "gtkmozembed.h" ??

You're going to need all the mozilla include files if you're going to compile apps with gtkmozembed. You can find some redhat rpms in the mozilla.org ftp site... grab mozilla-devel and it should give you what you want. Note that you're going to want to grab a matching mozilla and mozilla-devel package, or there may be a few problems (usually nothing catastrophic, but pretty annoying).

The mozilla-devel 0.9.5 rpm package is available here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla0.9.5/Red_Hat_7x_RPMS/i386/

If you're running Slackware, the Mozilla package from linuxmafia.org (or the older one from the slackware cd) has all the libs and includes.

--Erik