Re: bug??

Lion Kimbro <lion lithtech com> writes:
  Dear Havoc & Co.,

  If we'd like to fix a bug, what should we do?

For the text widget scrollbars, it's quite hard to fix, especially
without breaking binary compat or semantics. So probably it can't be
fixed in GTK 1.2. In GTK 2 the text widget has been replaced by one
that works a lot better.

In general though, you'd just put the bug in bugzilla.gnome.org, then
attach your patch to the bug. If you have questions while fixing it or
want to discuss the patch, post to gtk-devel-list gnome org

Havoc