Re: setting the selection in a clist
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Norman Black" <stonybrk ix netcom com>
- Cc: "gtk-list" <gtk-list gnome org>, "gtk-app-devel-list" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: setting the selection in a clist
- Date: 25 May 2001 18:28:09 -0400
"Norman Black" <stonybrk ix netcom com> writes:
How can I set the selection and "focus" item in a clist to the same item in
the list. There is no "set focus row" API call. I am using
gtk_clist_select_row to select an item in the clist.
I think some people in the past have managed this by poking around in
the GtkCList struct internals. But I don't know specifics.
] [Thread Prev