Experience using GTK+/GnomeCanvas

  Dear GTK+ app devs,

  I recently played around with using GTK+/GnomeCanvas to make a little
animation editor.
  I wrote up my experience with it, in case someone could glean something
from it.

  http://www.taoriver.net/~lion/proj/animation/

  Here's the beginning:

-------------
This page is written for people who are interested in tools development, but
have little experience, and people who are interested in GTK+.

I am writing this because I believe in the Golden Rule.

I wish people wrote stuff like this for me, so I'll write stuff like this
for others. It's always nice to read about your peers efforts, and to have
something to learn from and mentally chew on.

I also wished that Google had turned up information on GnomeCanvas bugs.
When Google eats this page, it will. I will have saved others from having to
discover GnomeCanvas bugs on their own. Heheheheh. {;D}=

  Take care,
    Lion Kimbro {:)}=

http://taoriver.net/~lion/
ICQ# 101406196