Re: Where to find printable online glib/gdk/gtk API reference?

Thanks for the reply. I figured they originated in SGML and should be available somewhere but am a bit suprised at the size. I suspect you're correct in your explanation.

I'm working my way through Eric Harlow's book, and yours will likely arrive next week, so I'll hold off for now and see if a printed copy is really needed.

Thanks,
Bill