Re: Problems reading floats

    Jaime> When I created the dialog I used glade without the Gnome support,
    Jaime> and everything look good. When I had a 1.203 I read a 1.203. But
    Jaime> when I entered this dialog in my big application whit gnome support
    Jaime> then the file was read wrong. If I change the point '.' with ','
    Jaime> then everything is ok. I read the numbers if they were written
    Jaime> 1,203.

Gnome is using a locale which formats floating point numbers as DDD.DDD,DDD.
Mark Leisher                      Times are bad.  Children no longer obey
Computing Research Lab            their parents, and everyone is writing
New Mexico State University       a book.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Las Cruces, NM  88003