FW: How does GnomeCanvas scrolling work..?

  Dear January,

  In the Gnome libraries, there is a stock set of menu items and what not.
Included in the stock items is a "Quit" or "Exit" button. I think you might
even get it for free when you create a GnomeApplication. You certainly get
it for free when using Glade.

  In general, if you want to adhere to GUI guidelines, stick with the stock
elements whenever possible, and if you are drawing to a GDK buffer or a
GnomeCanvas, use the styles as described in Pennington:
http://www.andamooka.org/reader.pl?pgid=ggadsec_style

  I've got a few notes on my web page:
http://taoriver.net/~lion/proj/pygtk/
  (Look under "These colors are cool, but I heard that there's a better way
that will connect up with the theme engine".)

  [Anyone know about the GnomeCanvas scrolling? Anyone?]

  Take care,
    Lion Kimbro {:)}=