How to move the cursor in a Gtk::Entry

    Hello!!

    I have created an entry and want to move the cursor to a specific
position. I try to use the function move_cursor and the function
move_to_row (gtk::editable) and when the program is compiled:

CDialog_Performer.cc: In method `void
CDialog_Performer::on_entry_r_changed ()':
CDialog_Performer.cc:397: no match for call to
`(Gtk::ProxySignal1<void, gint, Gtk::Editable, GtkEditable, 8>)
(unsigned int)'
make: *** [CDialog_Performer.o] Error 1

    If someone knows why this error happens, please tell me how to
resolve it.

    Thanks.