Re: Create the "basic" window

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO <ruben mrbrklyn com> writes:
I don't really understand what you mean here.

Are you saying that any features in X not included in Windows - which is a
WHOLE bunch of them, in not going to be usable in GTK and we are going to
have to drop down into the X layer to access them.

Typically yes. There are not a whole bunch of them, though, that I'm
aware of.

Is this whty cut and paste in Gnome apps is poor?

No.

Havoc