Re: TreeItem and right mouse button

"Vianney Lecroart" <lecroart nevrax com> writes:

One short question. I've a GtkTreeItem with an attached GtkSubtree and a
connect signal handler for the right mouse button. The goal is to
display only a popup window and not to collapse the subtree attached to
the specific GtkTreeItem. How could I suppress this default behavior?

gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name(treeitem, "button_press_event") inside
your button press handler.

(As an aside, GtkTree is a bug-ridden mess; you might consider
GtkCTree as an alternative.)

Havoc