Re: Rotating pixmap

G'Day !

Could you have multiple drawing areas 1) to render background scenery 2) for flight instruments.  Same idea as frames on a web site.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

Mihai BAZON <mbazon websci ro>
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org

05/11/01 12:42 AM