Re: GTK+ and Flex

On Sat, 5 May 2001, Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos wrote:

Thx, I was confused.
That is already working and I'm amazed what I was able to do with GTK
during 10 hours of intensive program at night (... without coffee...) :)
Anyway, I got to a strange problem. What's the most common used debugger
when we talk about GTK apps?

You have to ask what's the most commonly used debugger for your platform
(Win2k in this case). My answer is that I don't know any (but I wouldn't
program in Win2k anyway). GDB is what I use (as a backend) when coding C/C++
or any other compiled language under Linux, mostly I use DDD as a frontend.

Nils
--
         Nils Philippsen / +49.711.96437.250 / nils redhat de
       Red Hat GmbH / Hauptstätter Straße 58 / D70178 Stuttgart