Re: GTK+ and Flex

Thx, I was confused.
That is already working and I'm amazed what I was able to do with GTK
during 10 hours of intensive program at night (... without coffee...) :)
Anyway, I got to a strange problem. What's the most common used debugger
when we talk about GTK apps?
I'm under Windows2000, mingw32 gcc compiler ver. 4.18. and after
creating a window with a button, a separates, some boxes, tables, etc
and during the parse of a file I get an error and I through gdb I knew
it's about the heap. It goes like this:
warning: HEAP[cg.exe]:
warning: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 2440000, 523e5f0 )
Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.

But then when I try to know where it is gdb crashes...
I have no more info.
Any ideas, experiences or suggestions would be welcome.

Best regards,

Paulo