Re: GTK+ and Flex

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos wrote:

Hi all,
I'd like to know if anyone has had any trouble using Flex and GTK+ since
Flex will define a main() if it doesn't see any main around and in a
GTK+ you won't have a main() but a GTKmain(), right?

No (we are not Windows). You will call gtk_init() and later on gtk_main() from
main(), so there shouldn't be any trouble using flex.

Nils
--
         Nils Philippsen / +49.711.96437.250 / nils redhat de
       Red Hat GmbH / Hauptstätter Straße 58 / D70178 Stuttgart