Re: Manipulating Internal Images

"Michael" == Michael Rothwell <rothwell holly-springs nc us> writes:

    Michael> On 25 Mar 2001 19:17:12 -0800, Al Morgan wrote:
    >> I have a GdkPixmap image.  How can I resize it, and rotate it?
    >> Are there any routines built into GDK to do this?

    Michael> Try GdkPixbuf. For rotation, I had to write my own code,
    Michael> but I think that GdkPixbuf will scale a pixmap for you.

Really?  I thought GdkPixbuf was supposed to handle all affine
transformations (of which rotations are a subset).  Mind you, I
haven't tried this yet but I was working on an application that uses
GdkPixbuf for exactly this reason....

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B