Re: GtkText invisible

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 07:35:23PM +0000, Carlos Pereira wrote:

Windows works the same way, text disappears in insensitive widgets.

There's probably no rational explanation for GtkEntry and GtkText
behaving inconsistently with one another.

So, in my opinion, the GtkEntry behaviour is right,
the Gtktext behaviour is wrong.

 I agree with that. In fact, it results an extrange behaviour. If Wins do
 that but it makes wrong, why reproduce it?...

 Greets.

                                                        David