Re: FPS

I know man, just kidding :)  But even with those two extra parameters, I
had no enough patience to keep my hand on enter, so when gdb counted about
120000 calls I stopped.  And may I add that normally the compiler should
have been optimizing that code, such as the parameters were passed in
registers (of course, I didn't check...)

But, if you want to count # of stack frames, why not use a static counter
and get it's value from core using gdb?  It wouldn't slow down very much..

These being said, I think the discussion can stop here.. :)  However it's
no help for the man that asked "how many FPS..."

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:29:09 +0300