Re: FPS

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 04:21:44PM +0300, Mihai Bazon wrote:

Hmm..  May I add some little optimization?

  int main(int argc, char **argv) {
      return main(argc, argv);
  }
that's actually bad optimization -- instead of just calling (void)
function, you put that int and **char into stack, thus wasting time.
Remember -- we aim best FPS, not smallest size.

BTW -- there's one flaw in this solution -- backtracing in gdb is
somewhat bad -- thus it taked much time to bt your core, even if
started with -q --bath and `r;bt' are in .gdbinit