Re: FPS

on 6/13/01 6:37 AM, Bohdan Vlasyuk at bohdan kivc vstu vinnica ua wrote:

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 04:00:37PM +0530, Anil Kumar P - Roll No.98002 wrote:

How many Frames per Second can i acheive using gdk_rgb.
You can achieve as many `Stack Frames per Second' as you wich, even
without using gdk_rgb. This simple funciton will help you:

int Get_SFpS() {
return Get_SFpS();
}

I bet Anil meant Animation Frames per second.  I was teaching OO Programming
to some people at a mortgage insurance company one time, and they asked for
an MI example so I told them about Multiple Inheritance.  They got real
confused.

As for animation fps... no idea, but I would think it depends on your
graphics card and other hardware more than Gdk. ??

Rob