Public forms authority

Hello, guys.

I have an impertinent question :-). Is there some official authority
in your country especially in the U.S. which prints bussines forms
(or create rules) which can by used by companies in this country.
Forms must contents all appurtenances needed by the law in this country. I think invoices (tax documents), accounting audit docs and so on ... Or if you have (know about) some databases structure of some business (ERP) software, this helps me more. My english is
very poor so see http://www.smartonline.com what for documents I
think.

Thanks very very much for help.
Please send your answers, if any, direct to my address mailto:is sth sk

Sincerely.