Re: How to save a pixmap as jpg?

You can also take a look at VNCCam http://vnccam.sourceforge.net/

It uses gdk-pixbuf to manipulate images, and libjpeg to save them (as
jpegs).

-M

On 04 Jul 2001 04:00:24 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
Oliver Buecker <o buecker fz-juelich de> writes:

Hello
I have written a program, which creates fractals,
and now I want to save it as jpg.
Is someone able to tell me how I can do this ???

There's some code in the screenshooter in gnome-core to save as a png if
that helps.  Take a look at:

gnome-core/panel/gnome-panel-screenshot.c:save_to_file_internal

-Jonathan