using memprof/Re: Memory Leakage

Havoc Pennington wrote:

To catch mem leaks, use a tool such as memprof, and be very sure what
the memory management rules are for the API you're using.

I would also like to use this very promising looking tool.  Trouble is,
I can't seem to find any documentation.  Can anybody either point me to
some docs, or give me a summary of how to use memprof?

josh
--
"I'll rob that rich person and give his gold to some poor undeserving
slob.  That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."