Memory Leakage

I'm having a problem with leaking memory from a
dialog box. It contains a notebook with 4 pages,
one of which just contains a few labels and
buttons, whereas the others contain fairly large
sized Clist. When I come to destroy the window,
it seems to leak about 100k, according to top.
(This is based on creating and destroying several
of these dialogs in sequence.)

I was under the impression that
gtk_widget_destroy() freed the memory of a widget
and it's components. Does this include the text
that's copied into the Clist entries using
gtk_clist_append()?

Thanks,

Matthew R.