Compiling Glib Programs

G'Day !

I am doing some unit testing for a background thread that uses GLib data structures and libraries, but not the GTK+ library.  I am having problems compiling my test programs.  Everything I have read has said this is possible, but not how.

I have included the line:
        #include <glib.h>

In my programs, but it cannot find other referenced include files.  Do I need to compile with gtk-config cflags and libs ?  BTW, I have never had a problem when compiling GTK programs, so I know my set-up is correct.

I am using GNU make to compile my programs.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!